After 3 successful seasons, Artificial Venture Capital Bootcamp, Blockchain Venture Capital Bootcamp, and AR/VR Venture Capital Bootcamp, EVC Ventures is all set for its Season 4 EdTech Venture Capital Bootcamp on the 1st of December 2018. In Season 1, 2 and 3, this initiative for startups was supported by Sequoia Capital, Oracle Scaleup Ecosystem, The Boston Consulting Group, Lightspeed Ventures, Venture Catalysts, Bizztor, YourNest VC Fund, IncubateIND, IAN, TLabs, IVCA, Department of Telecommunications, Government of India etc. among others.
Why VC Bootcamps?
The odds of getting access to Venture Capital funding for an early-stage startup is about 1 in 1000. It’s unsurprising that every year many startups come to Venture Capitalists asking what is the best way to raise capital and scale their companies. With this in mind, EVC Ventures is creating a series of Bootcamps for Startups to come and showcase their business idea and get VC funding between $100,000 to $5 Million.
Only Top 5 selected EdTech startups will be invited to make a pitch at the Bootcamp.
Highlights of EdTech Venture Capital Bootcamp
- Pitch ideas to Lead Investors
- Find Lead Investors For Your Next Round
- Get access to global Investors
- Opportunity to have one-on-one interactions with Institutional Investors
- Close funding with VCs & HNIs
- Get VC and Customer connects
Confirmed Keynote Speakers & Judges
1) Keynote: Shri R.K. Pathak (Deputy Director General IC, DoT, Government of India)
2) Keynote/Jury: Jay Khan (Managing Partner, EVC Ventures)
3) Keynote/Jury: Rachit Jain (Head of Education Industry, Google)
4) Keynote/Jury: Pranjal Kumar (Vice President, Bertelsmann India Investments & Corporate Centre)
5) Keynote/Jury: Anurag Vibhuti (Deputy Director, TCOE, Government of India)
Startups registrations open until 18th November 2018. EdTech startups can apply here.